Subject: Selgitustaotlus
From: "Henri Ratnik | WIDEN" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Cc: Olavi-Jüri Luik | WIDEN <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2025 16:10:05 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Austatud Andmekaitse Inspektsioon

Esitame käesolevaga selgitustaotluse – manuses.

Lugupidamisega

_____________________________

Henri Ratnik

WIDEN

Senior Associate | vandeadvokaat
Co-Head of IT, IP and Data Protection | IT, IO ja andmekaitse valdkonna
kaasjuht

Tel: +372 56212613

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Rävala pst 4, Tallinn 10145, Estonia |  <http://www.widen.legal/>
www.widen.legal | +372 640 0250

WIDEN is the new Baltic joint name and trademark of former Estonian law
firm LEXTAL, Latvian law firm RER LEXTAL and Lithuanian law firm ILAW
LEXTAL.

This email may contain PRIVILEGED and / or CONFIDENTIAL information and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this email.
Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this email by
mistake and delete this email from your system. For information on how we
process your personal data, please review our
<https://widen.legal/privacy-policy/> Privacy Policy.